Children’s Learning and Development Early Years Educator
EDEXCEL Diploma, QCF Level 3
This qualification is accredited with a minimum of 64 Credits. It is a part-time, work-based qualification for learners who work with children in an Early Years setting. You must be in paid or voluntary work for approximately three days a week (800 hours over the year) in a suitable setting.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
• demonstrate competence as an Early Years Educator; Child-minder or Nursery
• develop knowledge and skills related to the specified job roles in early years
• have existing skills recognised
• achieve a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification
• develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
The course is delivered by weekly classes and individual support sessions over the duration of the year, together with assessor support and assessment in the workplace.
You will be required to attend an interview for this course
Please register your interest by adding yourself to our waiting list.
Course Type: Employment
Duration: 1 Year (1 evening a week)
Payable Now: £2,360.00
Start Date: Mon 16 Sep 2019